Curated: Quality Games [BETA]
WARNING! BETA PROGRAM IS OVERBeta Update from 17 Sep 2017
By Google Play
Are you looking for deeper insights? Check our daily 📲 Test Reports
Tired of spending hours trying to find a great game to play? So are we. Pay-to-win social MMOs have destroyed mobile gaming, making it almost impossible to find a quality game in the Play Store.
That's why we're picking the best Android gaming has to offer and collecting them here. We neatly tag & categorise all apps so that you can find the genre you're interested in, without wasting your time scouring the Play Store.
- Over 200 excellent games to play
- Filter games by over 40 different tags - Turn-based strategy, roguelike, 8-bit, point-and-click, you name it!
- On a budget? Use the filters to show only free games, or sort by price.
- Against IAPs? Search for games that don't offer in-app purchases.
- New: Find games with controller support.
Whether you're looking for turn-based strategy, action RPGs, or retro pixel games, Curated has something for everyone! We spend time finding the best games so you don't have to.
Curated makes it easy to discover the best games on Android!
Please note that Curated is still in Beta - as such, we expect some bugs. If you notice any bugs, or have any suggestions, please contact us at [email protected]
Regarding Screenshots Due to Google's policy on Intellectual Property, we cannot provide nice screenshots of the app without the written consent of the developer's who have created the applications listed. If you are a developer of an app featured by Curated and would like your application featured in the screenshots, please contact us with a small note of written consent at [email protected]
Open Advertising We're trying to promote awesome advertising in this app (not the usual 'you have a virus' spam). As such, we've built our own advertising network from the ground-up. We'll sometimes show apps with a small 'sponsored' message beside them in the feed, but we'll NEVER attempt to show an advert as an organic listing.
Read about what we think advertising should be here: http://getcurated.co/advertising
Or you can view the data for all advertisements here: http://getcurated.co/advertising/campaigns
Permissions Explained Identity: Required by Google Play Services (GCM) to receive optional notifications for games you're interested in. Wi-Fi Connection: Used by the app to give more descriptive error messages, e.g. when your internet connection is down. In-App Billing: Optional in-app purchase to support development of Curated and hide the sponsored games
Tester's FAQ: Login with your Google Account (Optional) to the TestingCatalog Service to earn extra points and boost your Beta Tester profile to top. Download the app from Google Play via OPT-IN link and start testing!
Like favorite_border Beta Page on TestingCatalog to follow latest Updates and Changelogs.
Report bug_report any found bugs with your feedback to the TestingCatalog to share your findings with the Community of beta testers.
Recommended Blog Posts
- Top Apps for Beta Testing Best Android Apps for Beta Testing in 2018 Best Android Apps for Beta Testing in 2018. TestingCatalog research across mothe then 600 beta applications and 200 communities.
- All Google apps in Beta Complete beta testing tutorial for Google Apps Complete beta testing tutorial for Google Apps. Google Play, Google Search, Google Maps, Gboard, Youtube GO, Chrome and many more.
- How to join Telegram Beta Secret trick for Telegram users and beta testers Secret trick for Telegram users and beta testers. Do you want to become Telegram messanger beta tester?