MindMeister - Mind Mapping beta
#mindmap #mind #mindmeister #mindmaps #betatestingBeta Update from 26 May 2018
By Google Play
As you’ll likely know, there’s a new EU regulation on data & privacy called GDPR. As a result, we applied some changes to our sign-up screens so that we fully comply with it. Stay tuned, the next update is already in progress!
Are you looking for deeper insights? Check our daily 📲 Test Reports
MindMeister for Android lets you create, edit and share your mind maps on your Android phone or tablet and synchronize them with the award-winning free online MindMeister service, either alone or collaboratively with others.
MindMeister.com is the premier collaborative mind mapping site with close to 5 million users
- Create and edit graphical mind maps
- Seamlessly sync maps and folders with your free online account
- Share maps directly from the device
- Multi-touch support for drag & drop, zoom, pan
- Add icons, colors, styles, boundaries and map themes
- Edit and view notes, links and tasks on ideas
- Draw connections between topics
- Export as RTF, PDF and image
- Export as MindManager, Freemind, MS Word and MS PowerPoint (requires paid MindMeister account)
- Manage Favorites
- Browse Public Maps
- Play map-based presentations on device
- Quickly insert ideas ("Geistesblitz")
- PIN code lock
Additional features through www.MindMeister.com interface:
- Unlimited undo / redo
- Import from MindManager, Freemind, Mind and text files
PLEASE NOTE: MindMeister for Android automatically backs up all your mobile maps with the MindMeister.com service and therefore asks you to create a free account when launching the app for the first time. You can however also use the demo mode to test the app before signing up.
Automatic synchronization with the www.MindMeister.com service ensures that your data is safe in the cloud and allows you to continue working on your ideas in the award-winning and full-featured web interface, on your own or together with friends.
MindMeister is continually improving the app and actively looking for your feedback. Please send your ideas, suggestions, and comments to [email protected]
"MindMeister is a beautifully simple mind-mapping tool. Using the application is totally intuitive, as it has no mess or clutter from fancy frills." Kate Russell, BBC News
Tester's FAQ: Login with your Google Account (Optional) to the TestingCatalog Service to earn extra points and boost your Beta Tester profile to top. Download the app from Google Play via OPT-IN link and start testing!
Like favorite_border Beta Page on TestingCatalog to follow latest Updates and Changelogs.
Report bug_report any found bugs with your feedback to the TestingCatalog to share your findings with the Community of beta testers.
Recommended Blog Posts
- Top Apps for Beta Testing Best Android Apps for Beta Testing in 2018 Best Android Apps for Beta Testing in 2018. TestingCatalog research across mothe then 600 beta applications and 200 communities.
- All Google apps in Beta Complete beta testing tutorial for Google Apps Complete beta testing tutorial for Google Apps. Google Play, Google Search, Google Maps, Gboard, Youtube GO, Chrome and many more.
- How to join Telegram Beta Secret trick for Telegram users and beta testers Secret trick for Telegram users and beta testers. Do you want to become Telegram messanger beta tester?