TickCheck Tick ID beta
TickCheck Tick ID android app beta testingBeta Update from 14 Aug 2017
By Google Play
- Quick Formatting Adjustments to Identify my Tick form
Are you looking for deeper insights? Check our daily 📲 Test Reports
Bitten by a tick? TickCheck can help! This free app, supported by TickCheck.com Tick Testing, provides FREE tick identification services and valuable resources on Lyme disease, tick removal, and more.
Just take a well-lit photograph of any tick, send it to our laboratory with the TickCheck app, and our technicians will identify it for you within 1-2 business days. Tick identification can help you understand potential for exposure to tick-borne infections like Lyme disease.
Your anonymized tick submissions will also provide valuable data for university tick surveillance research!
- FREE professional tick identification service
- Handy tick identification guide for all major species of ticks present in North America
- Instructions for safely removing an embedded tick
- Information on avoidance and symptoms of tick-borne diseases
- Instructions on preserving and sending ticks for testing
The TickCheck app is a must-have resource for anyone living in a high-risk tick area. Perfect for outdoor enthusiasts, hikers, runners, gardeners, dog owners, or anyone who encounters ticks.
TickCheck.com is a university-affiliated tick testing laboratory based in East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania that is dedicated to providing laboratory-quality tick testing to people in high-risk areas for Lyme and other tick-borne diseases nationwide.
We offer PCR-based tick testing that is 99.9% accurate and can detect the presence of eight tick-borne diseases in a tick that bit you - Lyme disease, anaplasmosis, babesia, bartonella, Ehrlichiosis, Tularemia, B. miyamotoi, and Rocky Mountain spotted fever.
For more information, visit TickCheck.com
TickCheck does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Consult a doctor if you believe you have contracted Lyme disease.
Tester's FAQ: Login with your Google Account (Optional) to the TestingCatalog Service to earn extra points and boost your Beta Tester profile to top. Download the app from Google Play via OPT-IN link and start testing!
Like favorite_border Beta Page on TestingCatalog to follow latest Updates and Changelogs.
Report bug_report any found bugs with your feedback to the TestingCatalog to share your findings with the Community of beta testers.
Recommended Blog Posts
- Top Apps for Beta Testing Best Android Apps for Beta Testing in 2018 Best Android Apps for Beta Testing in 2018. TestingCatalog research across mothe then 600 beta applications and 200 communities.
- All Google apps in Beta Complete beta testing tutorial for Google Apps Complete beta testing tutorial for Google Apps. Google Play, Google Search, Google Maps, Gboard, Youtube GO, Chrome and many more.
- How to join Telegram Beta Secret trick for Telegram users and beta testers Secret trick for Telegram users and beta testers. Do you want to become Telegram messanger beta tester?