Apex Launcher beta
Apex Launcher beta testingBeta Update from 23 Jul 2017
Fix "Ok, Google" settings
Bug fixes and optimizations
Apex Launcher helps you create a customized, fast, and stylish home screen experience on your Android device.
"Fantastic app that has the potential to give your phone a complete makeover. I highly recommend it." - MakeUseOf "Even after a lot of customization, Apex Launcher feels super fast." - Pocket Now "We must say it is as smooth as butter." - Droid Life
Five Best Android Launchers - Lifehacker Top 10 best performance Android launchers of 2017 - Devs-Lab 15 best Android launcher apps of 2017 - Android Authority
- Customizable home screen grid size and up to 9 home screens
- Scrollable dock with up to 7 icons per page and up to 5 pages
- Infinite & elastic scrolling (home screen, drawer and dock)
- Fancy transition effects (tablet, cube, etc.)
- Hide elements as you want (persistent search bar, status bar, or even the dock)
- Custom icons and labels for shortcuts and folders
- Choose different folder preview styles and background
- Multiple drawer styles (transparent/opaque, horizontal/vertical, paginated/continuous)
- Drawer apps sorting (title, install date, mostly used)
- Hide apps from the drawer
- Lock your desktop to prevent accidental changes
- Convenient home screen gestures (pinch, swipe up/down, double tap)
- Advanced theme engine (icon packs, skins, etc.)
- Backup/restore settings and data
- Optimized for both phones and tablets
- Lots of other customization options!
Apex Launcher Pro (Paid Version) Features:
- Powerful drawer customizations (sort apps in drawer, folders in drawer)
- Unread count notifications (provided by the free Apex Notifier extension)
- Convenient icon gestures (swipe up and down actions)
- More gesture options (two-finger gestures)
- Additional transition effects (accordion, cross, etc.)
- Enhanced folder support (bulk add, merge folders)
- Advanced widget options (widgets in dock, overlapping widgets)
- More features on the way!
- Pinch the home screen to access screen previews (like Exposé or HTC Sense).
- Long press an icon and drag it over another icon to create a folder.
- Long press icons/folders on the desktop and choose edit from the popup menu to customize icons and labels.
- Drag, hover, and drop app icons over the delete button at the top of the screen to quickly uninstall apps.
- Long press an app in the hide apps list to quickly launch that app.
- Switch to single screen wallpaper mode to fix wallpaper zooming issues.
- Enable the Root Helper in advanced settings (root required, Android 4.0 only) to add widgets from the drawer.
- Access widget data: Only used to create and display widgets on the home screen. (Android 4.1+ only)
- Application information: Used to display warnings when other launchers are running.
- Control vibration/Status Bar/Wallpaper: Standard launcher functions.
- Network communication: Used for anonymous usage/error reporting (optional).
- Phone calls: Used when you create direct-dial shortcuts on the home screen.
- Storage: Used to backup/restore settings and desktop data.
- Superuser: Required to add widgets from the drawer (Android 4.0 only).
Love Apex Launcher? Rate us on Google Play. We’re always trying to make Apex Launcher better. If you have questions or suggestions, please share them with us!
Tester's FAQ: Login with your Google Account (Optional) to the TestingCatalog Service to earn extra points and boost your Beta Tester profile to top. Download the app from Google Play via OPT-IN link and start testing!
Like favorite_border Beta Page on TestingCatalog to follow latest Updates and Changelogs.
Report bug_report any found bugs with your feedback to the TestingCatalog to share your findings with the Community of beta testers.
Recommended Blog Posts
- Top Apps for Beta Testing Best Android Apps for Beta Testing in 2018 Best Android Apps for Beta Testing in 2018. TestingCatalog research across mothe then 600 beta applications and 200 communities.
- All Google apps in Beta Complete beta testing tutorial for Google Apps Complete beta testing tutorial for Google Apps. Google Play, Google Search, Google Maps, Gboard, Youtube GO, Chrome and many more.
- How to join Telegram Beta Secret trick for Telegram users and beta testers Secret trick for Telegram users and beta testers. Do you want to become Telegram messanger beta tester?