#flickr #wallpapers #500px #photos #freeBeta Update from 29 Jul 2018
Version 4.4 and up
By Google Play
As of June 15, 2018, 500px is no longer available for 3rd-party access. 500px has shutdown their service to 3rd-party apps. You must manually remove any previous saved searches for 500px from Transitions.
- Added Pixabay as a new image source
- Fix crash caused when using the default Unsplash photo source for automatic transitions
- Add an AI-assisted NSFW classification opt-in
- Request smaller images for thumbnails for flickr to save data
- Added opt-in for anonymous usage statistics
Are you looking for deeper insights? Check our daily 📲 Test Reports
Become a beta tester for new features, and bug fixes. Help make the experience for yourself and others better: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.myappfactory.transitions.
The only app to feature 500px and flickr photos without any ads. Download, share and, enjoy. Transitions runs on Android devices from Gingerbread KitKat (4.4) and up.
I have always wanted a simple to use wallpaper app that can transition my Android's wallpaper from time to time. I couldn't find one with good quality wallpapers and, ones without spam ads, on the Play store. And so, I made Transitions, keeping in mind that there are others like me who want a quality wallpaper app.
Troubleshooting: - If pictures are not loading, check flickr API uptime/downtime status here: http://downdetector.co.uk/problems/flickr and for 500px API status: http://status.500px.com/ - For all other issues, please feel free to email me at [email protected]
Choose a source of images to swipe through. Enjoy the awesome pictures that http://500px.com and flickr get everyday, delivered right to your phone without any hassle!
Now you can create your own image source by discovering them through a simple search that searches both 500px and flickr.
Set photos that you see in the app as your wallpaper anytime.
Detects if you are not connected to a Wifi network and downloads only a low-res photo when viewing a photo in detail. This is done to save carrier data charges.
To enable AUTOMATIC WALLPAPER TRANSITION, visit the settings page and enable the feature.
Choose a source for the transition feature.
Choose number of images, frequency, notifications (contains interesting image title info) for the transition feature!
Share the URL of a photo you are viewing quick and easy! (might use mobile network depending on the share method you choose)
IMPORTANT! READ THIS! This app needs an active connection to the internet and will use your mobile network if not connected to wifi. For best photo viewing experience, always connect to wifi and avoid unnecessary carrier data usage.
If you have any comments, email me at [email protected] Help me make this a better app by reporting bugs as well.
Tester's FAQ: Login with your Google Account (Optional) to the TestingCatalog Service to earn extra points and boost your Beta Tester profile to top. Download the app from Google Play via OPT-IN link and start testing!
Like favorite_border Beta Page on TestingCatalog to follow latest Updates and Changelogs.
Report bug_report any found bugs with your feedback to the TestingCatalog to share your findings with the Community of beta testers.
Recommended Blog Posts
- Top Apps for Beta Testing Best Android Apps for Beta Testing in 2018 Best Android Apps for Beta Testing in 2018. TestingCatalog research across mothe then 600 beta applications and 200 communities.
- All Google apps in Beta Complete beta testing tutorial for Google Apps Complete beta testing tutorial for Google Apps. Google Play, Google Search, Google Maps, Gboard, Youtube GO, Chrome and many more.
- How to join Telegram Beta Secret trick for Telegram users and beta testers Secret trick for Telegram users and beta testers. Do you want to become Telegram messanger beta tester?