MixDress 2 beta
#outfit #dress #shopping #clothes #fitteringBeta Update from 29 Jul 2018
By Google Play
- It seems like the menu took up too much space on the screen. So now the menu is more compact. Is that better?
- Fixed a bug when the image gallery didn’t fit the screen completely.
Are you looking for deeper insights? Check our daily 📲 Test Reports
It is difficult to calculate all the possible combinations of clothing in your head without missing something. But it's easy with combine clothes app: just add dress photos, select type and the app will automatically show you all the possible combinations! (Personal record: 1154 outfits out of 43 items).
- No time wasted imagining outfits, the app automatically shows you all possible combinations of clothes
- Clothes and outfits are easy to find using filters
- Clothes catalogue not to miss a single piece
How many options you missed among existing items instead of buying new ones? Let's find it out right now with MixDress.
Tester's FAQ: Login with your Google Account (Optional) to the TestingCatalog Service to earn extra points and boost your Beta Tester profile to top. Download the app from Google Play via OPT-IN link and start testing!
Like favorite_border Beta Page on TestingCatalog to follow latest Updates and Changelogs.
Report bug_report any found bugs with your feedback to the TestingCatalog to share your findings with the Community of beta testers.
Recommended Blog Posts
- Top Apps for Beta Testing Best Android Apps for Beta Testing in 2018 Best Android Apps for Beta Testing in 2018. TestingCatalog research across mothe then 600 beta applications and 200 communities.
- All Google apps in Beta Complete beta testing tutorial for Google Apps Complete beta testing tutorial for Google Apps. Google Play, Google Search, Google Maps, Gboard, Youtube GO, Chrome and many more.
- How to join Telegram Beta Secret trick for Telegram users and beta testers Secret trick for Telegram users and beta testers. Do you want to become Telegram messanger beta tester?