SeeFood - BETA
It is a simple interface which helps you to recognise food categories with ease!
Since the application is in BETA, it only supports 11 food categories. I am working on adding more as soon as possible. You can check/request for more food categories below.
I am a college student, and I don't have the resources to keep high end servers running. The app might be slow at times. Please bear with me.
Again, the app is in BETA. A detailed analysis of the picture(that is, name of the dish rather than the category) would be rolled out with next update!
The usage of the application is quite simple!
- Start the camera within the application by tapping on the FAB (Eye Button).
- Click a picture of your food
- Wait for us to do our job!
For reporting issues/feature request, kindly check GitHub repository! https://goo.gl/6lR8Sb
Tester's FAQ: Login with your Google Account (Optional) to the TestingCatalog Service to earn extra points and boost your Beta Tester profile to top. Press OPT-IN button to subscribe to the Alpha / Beta release channel in Google Play. Download the app from Google Play via OPT-IN link and start testing!
Like favorite_border Beta Page on TestingCatalog to follow latest Updates and Changelogs.
Report bug_report any found bugs with your feedback to the TestingCatalog to share your findings with the Community of beta testers.
Recommended Blog Posts
- Top Apps for Beta Testing Best Android Apps for Beta Testing in 2018 Best Android Apps for Beta Testing in 2018. TestingCatalog research across mothe then 600 beta applications and 200 communities.
- All Google apps in Beta Complete beta testing tutorial for Google Apps Complete beta testing tutorial for Google Apps. Google Play, Google Search, Google Maps, Gboard, Youtube GO, Chrome and many more.
- How to join Telegram Beta Secret trick for Telegram users and beta testers Secret trick for Telegram users and beta testers. Do you want to become Telegram messanger beta tester?