Be A Legend… Get The Legend Card Back
● Starting with this patch, when you reach Legend on the Versus ladder, you’ll receive the new Legend Card Back when you get your monthly rewards.
Turn Timers for Friend Challenges
● Players now have the option to turn on timers when creating a Friend Challenge game. (Note that the turn timer is never active for either player’s first turn.)
● Mobile users can once again initiate Friend Challenges.
Do you want to beta test this app? Check it here
09 May 2018 Google Play Release Update
The Elder Scrolls: Legends – Houses of Morrowind is now live!
Journey into the strange and unfamiliar lands of Vvardenfell and collect more than 140 new cards that capture the essence of The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind and its Elder Scrolls: Online prequel.
5 New Mechanics
Houses of Morrowind introduces 5 brand new mechanics to master: Plot, Exalt, Rally, Betray, and Dagoth cards.
06 Apr 2018 APKMirror Update
Previously, the number of decks you could have at one time in the Deckbuilder was limited to 35. That has been expanded to 50 decks.
• Balmora Spymaster no longer gives negative stats and costs to some cards (such as Ancient Giant).
• Embassy Disguise no longer gives Cover to a Guard.
• Time is Running Out! has improved wording in non-English languages.
• The ongoing Skeleton buff from Bone Colossus is now properly removed when the Colossus leaves play.
16 Feb 2018 Google Play Release Update
Forgotten Hero Collection
To commemorate our very own Forgotten Hero of Tamriel, we have 12 exclusive new cards. You’ll receive a full playset of each, and a wide variety of exciting cards to shake up your decks.
Bling up your deck! Special card backs are now available so you can fill your opponents with envy.
01 Feb 2018 Google Play Release Update
Now Available: New Life Festival Packs feature 10 packs of the Core set, 10 packs of Heroes of Skyrim & playsets of 3 exclusive (and all new) premium alternate art cards: Leaflurker, Master of Arms, and the mighty Alduin!!
Cards changed in our latest update include Hist Grove, Thieves Guild Recruit, Thorn Histmage, Ulfric's Housecarl, Northwind Oupost, and yes, Unstopable Rage.
15 Dec 2017 Google Play Release Update
New Story: Return to Clockwork City
Millennia ago, the tinkerer god Sotha Sil built himself a hidden sanctuary, from which to shape his vision of the future. He called it the Clockwork City, and it was there that he died, when a fellow god betrayed and murdered him. What secrets died with him? What was he building in those gleaming halls? In the centuries since, no mortal has entered the city. Until now.
30 Nov 2017 Google Play Release Update
• Twitch drop messages will now appear in your Notification Tray.
• Soulrest Marshal - Hinting now functions properly on premium version.
• Elusive Schemer - A 0-cost Elusive Schemer now copies correctly as another 0-cost.
• Spear of Embers - Now properly applies keywords to damage done when thrown.
• Brutal Ashlander - Now properly deals damage after potential targets are destroyed.
• Eastmarch Crusader - Now properly hints when a single rune is destroyed.
01 Nov 2017 Google Play Release Update
• The New Deck button is now more visible when selecting a deck from the list.
• Alduin – Now enters play in style with a unique VFX for his “destroy all creatures” ability.
• Lute – Now grants its wielder an ongoing musical VFX.
• Ambush Scenario – Three-cost creatures can no longer get the drop on you.
29 Sep 2017 Google Play Release Update
Friend Battles Match History
- Friend Battles are now shown in the Match History of your Profile screen to track specific matchups during competitive events.
Card Bug Fixes
- Shadowmere's Last Gasp ability fixed.
- Companion Harbinger fixed to buff friendly Werewolves before any Prophecies are played.
- Mage's Trick can now successfully be used on yourself to break your own rune.
23 Aug 2017 Google Play Release Update
Game Update 66.0: Patch Notes – July 26, 2017
General Bug Fixes
• All five Skyrim Theme Decks have new deck tile art, which can be changed by players. Also, these deck art images are now available for use with all decks of the appropriate classes.
• Many card hangers have had their text and images improved.
• Many Solo Arena decks have had Titles added to their opponents.
26 Jul 2017 Google Play Release Update