- Improved Dark Mode
- Dark Mode on Google Now Feed (Requires FlickNow 1.4, NB: Uninstall the previous version)
- Added search when change single icon
- Added Android P dock with Blur support
- Added German translation
- Improved backup and restore functionalities
- Fixed a fingerprint dialog bug on devices with Lollipop
- Fixed invisible Google Assistant icon in P style dock search bar
- Fixed fingerprint locking on folders
- Fixed icon overlapping
- Fixed uninstalling apps on Android P
- Other bug fixes and performance improvements
- Added an option to search for hidden apps in the app drawer.
Flick Launcher 0.4.0 Beta 401 supports Google Discover's dark mode, adds German translation, and lots of fixes
Flick Launcher is a home screen app build upon the popular Pixel Launcher, but with its own twist atop. It provides a crazy amount of extra options, settings, and so much customizability, but sadly, it is still in alpha state so there are many issues that need to be ironed out.
The developer has released a new beta with build number 0.4.0 Beta 401, which does come with literally a dozen changes + fixes and here is the changelog provided by him on Flick's website.
One of the more noteworthy additions is support for Google Discover's dark mode, aka Google Feed....
Flick Launcher version 0.3.0 Beta 331 released with searching for hidden apps and other improvements in tow
Flick Launcher is available on the Google Play Store as an unreleased app, so it is not very stable at the moment. But for those who are looking for something different, it is for sure a great alternative because it packs a ton of unique features on top of the Pixel Launcher look and feel. With that said, keep in mind that some of these features do require you to purchase the Pro add-on.
The latest update released by Flick's developer comes with the following changelog and a version bump to 0.3.0 Beta 331, after the previous beta 330 release, with its most notable improvement being the added support for Spanish.
Flick Launcher is a launcher app for Android, made by Michele Lacorte, that builds upon the Pixel Launcher by Google. The concept behind it is crafting a better Pixel launcher experience by adding tons of tweaks on top. It is currently classified as an unreleased app on the Play Store, so be aware that bugs do exist.
Version 0.3.0 Beta 327, released on November 6, brings performance enhancements all along with better support for Android 9 Pie included. Below is the changelog for it:...