- Good designed app icon, label gives some hint about main features in-app (action launcher)
- No freezes caught during test, launcher works smoothly
- Intuitive setting up main and addictive home screens by tap on "star" button
- App icons style customization can't be changed in free version of app
- Left bar menu brings same functionality as down bar menu (list of apps installed)
- Right bar field is empty (doesn't have any information
- Give the ability to preview paid features to decide if they worth donation
- Reorganize your left/right/down bar menus (make them more customized)
- Pay more attention to tutorial (it should be standardized as in other apps when first lunch of app)
Action Launcher v38.0 betas bring a Pie-like UI styling, extra Quicktheme settings, an overhauled setup screen, and a lot more
Third-party launcher app support is very high on the list with top reasons for someone to choose an operating system like Android when buying a new smartphone - something that you cannot find, perhaps, on iOS. With that said, here we are yet again with another update this time for the well-known Action Launcher. There is a pretty darn long changelog posted on Action Launcher's website covering every bit of change for version 38.0 beta, which has gotten four individual betas for us to take a look at, with the latest three focusing mainly on bug fixes.
NEW: Add "Settings -> App drawers -> All Apps -> Advanced -> Show tips" option.
The device used for test:
One plus one 64gb (android 6.0.1)