Knights and Dragons Android Beta Community
#knights #dragons #games #androidgame #andeoidgamesBeta Update from 30 Jun 2018
By Google+ Community
Hey Beta Knights!
Now that the jewelry crafting option is fully active, we would highly appreciate if you could take a couple of minutes to fill up this quick form to let us know your first experience with this feature:
Thank you in advance for your contribution! Battle on!
Are you looking for deeper insights? Check our daily 📲 Test Reports
Welcome to the Knights and Dragons Beta Community! Members of this community will get early access to the latest release of Knights and Dragons before it is available to the general public. To be part of this, first click in the link at the bottom of this description. If you joined this community with the same Google account from your device, there will be a Knights update available for you at the Google Play Store.
[Mar 17th, 2016] Version 22.214.171.124569
- Fixed issue for armor switching when being changed in PVP
- Fixed issue for raid boss HP bar
- Improved overall game performance and stability
- Bug fixes
- How to report bugs? Please post a message in this community explaining what happen. It will be very useful if you explain how we can reproduce the problem, explain how often it's happening, post screenshots, and your friend code.
- Do I need to reset or uninstall the game? No. This works like a regular update. You are simply getting the update before its official release date.
- Will I lose my progress? No. It's just an update. You get to play the game normally.
- How do I know I'm playing the beta? Go to Options and check the game version.
- Will I be warned if I a new Beta version comes out? The community will be notified of new builds through events. When you are invited to a new event it means that a new update is available.
- Can I make videos showing all the new cool stuff? Streisand effect tells me I can only ask you to be nice (don't quote me please. This is NOT an official response)
- What's new in the beta update? Every update has something new.
- Why can't I download the beta version? The Google account logged in your device must be the same one you used to join this community. If you are using Chrome, check if you are not logged in with a different account. As stated above, downloading the beta update is just like downloading a regular game update (same place).
Discussion in this community is focused on general feedback from the latest beta versions. For any other inquiries or issues about the game, the forum is the best avenue to be heard: http://forums.gree.net/forumdisplay.php?97-Knights-amp-Dragons or open a CS ticket. General complaints without any concrete information about what needs to be fixed in the preview build will be ignored. We don't have the resources to address all the issues brought up here, however that doesn't mean that you aren't heard. Our goal is to work with the community to make this game great!
THANK YOU FOR BEING A BETA TESTER. FEEL FREE TO LEAVE ANY FEEDBACK OR QUESTIONS IN THIS COMMUNITY.
Tester's FAQ: Login with your Google Account (Optional) to the TestingCatalog Service to earn extra points and boost your Beta Tester profile to top. Download the app from Google Play via OPT-IN link and start testing!
Like favorite_border Beta Page on TestingCatalog to follow latest Updates and Changelogs.
Report bug_report any found bugs with your feedback to the TestingCatalog to share your findings with the Community of beta testers.
Recommended Blog Posts
- Top Apps for Beta Testing Best Android Apps for Beta Testing in 2018 Best Android Apps for Beta Testing in 2018. TestingCatalog research across mothe then 600 beta applications and 200 communities.
- All Google apps in Beta Complete beta testing tutorial for Google Apps Complete beta testing tutorial for Google Apps. Google Play, Google Search, Google Maps, Gboard, Youtube GO, Chrome and many more.
- How to join Telegram Beta Secret trick for Telegram users and beta testers Secret trick for Telegram users and beta testers. Do you want to become Telegram messanger beta tester?