- Add text to Make a GIF
- Search stickers in 15 more languages
- 28 new languages: Bagri, Batak Toba, Bench, Bhili, Capiznon, Chavacano, Eastern Min, Fiji Hindi, Ge'ez, Gurani, Ingush, Karachay, Khorasani Turkic, Kipsigis, Maharashtrian Konkani, Lezgian, Mizo, Maguindanao, Malay (Brunei), Maranao, Southern Min, Northern Sami, Qashqa'i, Rinconada Bikol, Surjapuri, Tausug, Upper Saxon, Vasavi
- Spell check
- Mini mode for Morse Code keyboard
- Adaptive icon
- Device - Google Pixel XL 2, Android 8.1
- Version 22.214.171.124714143-release-arm64-v8a
- Handwriting support
- Suggestions in URL fields
- Fast delete
- Hinglish-style support for 19 more Indian languages
- 20 new languages: Awadhi, Bambara, Bundeli, Emilian-Romagnol, Fulani, Gilaki, Hiligaynon, Jamaican Patois, Kumaoni, Lambadi, Lombard, Madurese, Minangkabau, Mazanderani, Nahuatl, Neapolitan, Norwegian (Nynorsk), Piedmontese, Sadri, Santali (Devanagari and Bengali), Sicilian, Sylheti, Venetian and Zazaki
Looks like the Gboard team is working hard to make their app better and from the new additions, we can see that they're doing the best they can. Let's first check out the official changelog and then get to the unofficial provided to us by the folks at Android Police. Btw, the exact version number is 126.96.36.199705386 beta.
Now on to the unofficial changelog:
As previously there were complaints about the broken spell checker behavior, Google has finally come around with a fix.
This update changed my English language config to Alphabet for some reason. Alphabet profile looks like an English but glide typing isn't supported there. I wasted some time by trying to understand why glide typing is broken until I decided to change a language profile.