- Add text to Make a GIF
- Search stickers in 15 more languages
- 28 new languages: Bagri, Batak Toba, Bench, Bhili, Capiznon, Chavacano, Eastern Min, Fiji Hindi, Ge'ez, Gurani, Ingush, Karachay, Khorasani Turkic, Kipsigis, Maharashtrian Konkani, Lezgian, Mizo, Maguindanao, Malay (Brunei), Maranao, Southern Min, Northern Sami, Qashqa'i, Rinconada Bikol, Surjapuri, Tausug, Upper Saxon, Vasavi
- Spell check
- Mini mode for Morse Code keyboard
- Adaptive icon
- Device - Google Pixel XL 2, Android 8.1
- Version 126.96.36.199714143-release-arm64-v8a
- Handwriting support
- Suggestions in URL fields
- Fast delete
- Hinglish-style support for 19 more Indian languages
- 20 new languages: Awadhi, Bambara, Bundeli, Emilian-Romagnol, Fulani, Gilaki, Hiligaynon, Jamaican Patois, Kumaoni, Lambadi, Lombard, Madurese, Minangkabau, Mazanderani, Nahuatl, Neapolitan, Norwegian (Nynorsk), Piedmontese, Sadri, Santali (Devanagari and Bengali), Sicilian, Sylheti, Venetian and Zazaki
The latest Gboard update enables a new feature named minis. Minis are user-customizable stickers. Basically, you have to take a photo of your face and you will get a sticker pack just in a couple of seconds. With that said, there are a ton of options for you to choose what your avatar will look like by changing every characteristic of your avatars face. The options are divided into 10 categories, and here they are with all of the settings:...
Gboard is a keyboard application available for both Android and IOS. It is very customizable with a ton of themes built in and user-selectable custom keyboard backgrounds. Not only that, but it supports GIFs and emojis and lets you do a Google search directly from the keyboard or use Google Translate. Other features included are a one-handed mode, multilingual typing, a toggleable number row and more.
The process of becoming a beta tester for Gboard for Android can be shortened down to a couple of steps....
Looks like the Gboard team is working hard to make their app better and from the new additions, we can see that they're doing the best they can. Let's first check out the official changelog and then get to the unofficial provided to us by the folks at Android Police. Btw, the exact version number is 188.8.131.52705386 beta.
Now on to the unofficial changelog:
As previously there were complaints about the broken spell checker behavior, Google has finally come around with a fix....
This update changed my English language config to Alphabet for some reason. Alphabet profile looks like an English but glide typing isn't supported there. I wasted some time by trying to understand why glide typing is broken until I decided to change a language profile.