Get your Faction ready for a fight! The new faction and team-based PvP game mode, Faction Onslaught, has launched!
- Battle other players and factions in this recurring limited time event
- Earn powerful rewards for eliminating your enemies
- Strategize with your team to defeat other factions in PvP combat
- Climb the League leaderboards by earning trophies towards your overall Faction League ranking
Do you want to beta test this app? Check it here
19 Oct 2018 Google Play Release Update
It's The Walking Dead's 15th Anniversary! Celebrate 15 years of walker mayhem with an exciting anniversary event leading up to the launch of an all-new PvP game mode, Faction Onslaught:
- Play through Anniversary Roadmaps for a free 4-Star Anniversary Edition Rick and other rewards
- Become a Skybound Insider for a limited edition 5-Star Rick
- Prepare your faction for the release of the new faction PvP mode, Faction Onslaught
11 Oct 2018 Google Play Release Update
Competitive Leagues are now live in Road to Survival! By participating in PvP tournaments, events, and other day-to-day activities, players and factions earn points that will go toward their individual and faction league ranking. Play in Solo and Faction Leagues for exclusive League rewards!
12 Sep 2018 Google Play Release Update
Two major updates are now live in Road to Survival:
- Region Transfer is now live! Players now have the abilitiy to transfer their account to a different region.
- Updated mission system with over 200 new missions!
We've also made a number of general improvements and bug fixes. For a full list of updates, please visit https://www.thewalkingdeadroadtosurvival.com/
21 Aug 2018 Google Play Release Update
Limited Time Offer: In celebration of the Google Play Summer Games Festival, go to the Shop and get 80% off a Level-Up Pack!
01 Aug 2018 Google Play Release Update
New feature, Combat Mods! Combat Mods introduce an entirely new way for players to customize their characters with powerful stat and ability upgrades. All players get a free Combat Mod Starter Pack.
25 May 2018 Google Play Release Update
Bug Fixes and Improvements.
18 May 2018 Google Play Release Update
12.0.0 Patch Notes
Combat Mods allow players to meaningfully customize their characters and team composition
- Stat Mods boost character stats: Attack, Defense, HP, and Crit Chance
- Trait Mods increase or reduce the damage against specific Traits
- Resist Mods allow characters to resist enemy skills and effects
- Auxiliary Mods enable special effects that can trigger when attacking or being attacked.
- Combat Mods can be upgraded to increase their power
- Material can be converted to Mod Scraps in the Machine Shop
- Mod Scraps can be used to upgrade and unequip Combat Mods
- Unused Mods can be sold for extra Mod Scraps
- Powerful stat boosts are unlocked when equipping unique Mod Sets
- Combat Mods can be unequipped for a scrap cost and equipped to new characters
- Mod Boxes give out rare Mods
- The issue where players receive 1 War energy when attacking an empty stronghold if another faction takes it over first has been resolved
- The issue where the Nightmare Mode banner overlaps the team name in the Team edit UI has been resolved
- The issue where a player could be sent to a town when opening a stage that as an intro without a dialogue has been resolved
- The issue where 6-Star Allies in Story Dungeons do not have maxed out Active Skills has been resolved
- The issue where weapon effects via an active skill were unable to cure status effects has been resolved
- The issue where the Armory might not refresh after crafting to the current state of any Territory buffs that affect crafting in the Armory has been resolved
- The issue where locked weapons could still be reset in the Armory has been resolved
- The issue where enemies in Faction Assault stages that had a leader that would give increased HP and would not always have their HP set properly when re-entering the stage has been resolved
- The issue where upgraded special weapon stats might not be shown when viewed inside the character dossier has been resolved
- The issue where Burn could appear to stack when 1 enemy died during an AR that applies Burn multiple enemies has been resolved
- The issue where targeted enemy characters could briefly appear deselected when taking damage has been resolved
- The auto-combat issue where an AR or Active skill could be used against a character where it could apply an effect that already exists and would waste the turn has been resolved
- The issue where characters could face the wrong direction after attacking a teammate has been resolved
- The issue where the AP fill bar might not properly represent the amount of AP a character had has been resolved
08 May 2018 Google+ Community Update 26229 Community Members
Faction Assault now has a Tier 6 for an even greater challenge for top factions.
26 Apr 2018 Google Play Release Update
Major update to player Roadmaps. Preview roadmap rewards, play through all-new encounters and test your skills in the new Nightmare Mode!
10 Apr 2018 Google Play Release Update