Limited Time Offer: In celebration of the Google Play Summer Games Festival, go to the Shop and get 80% off a Level-Up Pack!
Do you want to beta test this app? Check it here
01 Aug 2018 Google Play Release Update
New feature, Combat Mods! Combat Mods introduce an entirely new way for players to customize their characters with powerful stat and ability upgrades. All players get a free Combat Mod Starter Pack.
25 May 2018 Google Play Release Update
Bug Fixes and Improvements.
18 May 2018 Google Play Release Update
12.0.0 Patch Notes
Combat Mods allow players to meaningfully customize their characters and team composition
- Stat Mods boost character stats: Attack, Defense, HP, and Crit Chance
- Trait Mods increase or reduce the damage against specific Traits
- Resist Mods allow characters to resist enemy skills and effects
- Auxiliary Mods enable special effects that can trigger when attacking or being attacked.
- Combat Mods can be upgraded to increase their power
- Material can be converted to Mod Scraps in the Machine Shop
- Mod Scraps can be used to upgrade and unequip Combat Mods
- Unused Mods can be sold for extra Mod Scraps
- Powerful stat boosts are unlocked when equipping unique Mod Sets
- Combat Mods can be unequipped for a scrap cost and equipped to new characters
- Mod Boxes give out rare Mods
- The issue where players receive 1 War energy when attacking an empty stronghold if another faction takes it over first has been resolved
- The issue where the Nightmare Mode banner overlaps the team name in the Team edit UI has been resolved
- The issue where a player could be sent to a town when opening a stage that as an intro without a dialogue has been resolved
- The issue where 6-Star Allies in Story Dungeons do not have maxed out Active Skills has been resolved
- The issue where weapon effects via an active skill were unable to cure status effects has been resolved
- The issue where the Armory might not refresh after crafting to the current state of any Territory buffs that affect crafting in the Armory has been resolved
- The issue where locked weapons could still be reset in the Armory has been resolved
- The issue where enemies in Faction Assault stages that had a leader that would give increased HP and would not always have their HP set properly when re-entering the stage has been resolved
- The issue where upgraded special weapon stats might not be shown when viewed inside the character dossier has been resolved
- The issue where Burn could appear to stack when 1 enemy died during an AR that applies Burn multiple enemies has been resolved
- The issue where targeted enemy characters could briefly appear deselected when taking damage has been resolved
- The auto-combat issue where an AR or Active skill could be used against a character where it could apply an effect that already exists and would waste the turn has been resolved
- The issue where characters could face the wrong direction after attacking a teammate has been resolved
- The issue where the AP fill bar might not properly represent the amount of AP a character had has been resolved
08 May 2018 Google+ Community Update 26229 Community Members
Faction Assault now has a Tier 6 for an even greater challenge for top factions.
26 Apr 2018 Google Play Release Update
Major update to player Roadmaps. Preview roadmap rewards, play through all-new encounters and test your skills in the new Nightmare Mode!
10 Apr 2018 Google Play Release Update
Celebrate Spring with our limited-time offers. Get 50% off valuable items including trainers & gear!
28 Mar 2018 Google Play Release Update
Now you can customize your profile by choosing any recruit in your roster to represent you on leaderboards, in chat, and more!
24 Mar 2018 Google Play Release Update
We've deployed a new build to Public Beta that should be available in the next few hours. Please find the patch notes below =)
You can now assign an Avatar & a Faction Supporter in your player profile! These are now independent from your Defense Team Leader.
Any character from your roster can be assigned as your avatar.
Other players can view your avatar in leaderboards, chat and many other places.
To change your avatar, go the the Player Profile tap the edit button on the avatar.
Any character from your roster can be assigned as your Faction Supporter for other faction members to use.
To change your Supporter, go the the Player Profile Faction tab and tap the edit button on both the Supporter & Weapon.
Note: All pre-existing players that update to 9.3 will have their Avatar & Faction Supporter defaulted to their defense team leader
Made wave transitions in auto-combat speed up proportionate to increased combat speed
Bug Fixes (General)
- Fixed an issue where debug placeholder displays on the Critical Success tooltip of a crafting armory after losing the Critical Success territory buff
- Fixed an issue where some battle items could be used that would have no effect when used
- Fixed an issue where the critical success territory buff showed the wrong icon next to the progress bar of a weapon crafting in the armory in Town
- Fixed some issues with the Quick Recovery I territory buff timer speedup
- Fixed an issue where on the Galaxy S7/S8 a black bar could display at the top of the screen while entering chat text
- Fixed the issue where the Town Map could not be fully zoomed out
- Fixed an issue where the wrong tier of the top 3 users' fighters could show on the results screen of an event
- Fixed an issue where the user wouldn't be brought back to the same part of the World Map after switching to another feature and back to the World Map
- Improved an issue where some progress bars' fill at low values wouldn't be an accurate representation of the actual fill amount.
Bug Fixes (Combat)
- Fixed an issue where a confused medium boss in Faction Assault could still use its Adrenaline Rush
- Fixed an issue where an attack blocked by a Guardian Shield could still trigger on-defend weapon effects
- Fixed an issue where weapon effects that cause AP down to the enemy wouldn't work correctly against impaired enemies
- Fixed an issue with auto-combat Command usage in walker stages
- Fixed an issue where commanded characters could face the wrong direction during their AR animation against walkers
- Fixed a bug where in some situations, certain effects were able to bypass the regular critical chance formula and exceed 100% possibility
13 Mar 2018 Google+ Community Update 25589 Community Members
Introducing an all-new in-game event, "Rise To Power". During this four week event, players will compete in the first-ever global, cross-region faction tournament for powerful rewards. Join the ranks of the Survivors, Saviors, Hilltop and Kingdom and battle for dominance.
22 Feb 2018 Google Play Release Update