The Walking Dead: Road to Survival Beta
The Walking Dead: Road to Survival Beta Access
Welcome to The Walking Dead: Road to Survival Android Beta Community! Members of this community will get early access to the latest release of The Walking Dead: Road to Survival before it is available to the general public. To join, first click on the link at the bottom of this description. If you joined this community with the Google account from your device, there will be a The Walking Dead: Road to Survival update available for you at the Google Play Store.
The purpose of the Google+ Beta community is to:
- Help us discover crashes in new updates
- Find and post bugs found in the Beta update or live game
For any other issues, please contact Support via the Options Menu in game. The developers collecting development-related information from the Beta community are not staffed to provide support or answer questions unrelated to items 1 & 2 above.
- How to report bugs? Please post a message in this community explaining what happened. It will be very useful if you explain how we can reproduce the problem, explain how often it's happening, post screenshots, and your Account Code.
- Do I need to reset or uninstall the game? No. This works like a regular update. You are simply getting the update before its official release date.
- Will I lose my progress? No. It's just an update. You get to play the game normally.
- How do I know I'm playing the beta? Go to Options and check the game version.
- Will I be warned if I a new Beta version comes out? The community will be notified of new builds through events. When you are invited to a new event it means that a new update is available.
- Can I make videos showing all the new cool stuff? Streisand effect tells me I can only ask you to be nice (don't quote me please. This is NOT an official response)
- What's new in the beta update? Every update has something new.
- Why can't I download the beta version? The Google account logged in your device must be the same one you used to join this community. If you are using Chrome, check if you are not logged in with a different account. As stated above, downloading the beta update is just like downloading a regular game update (same place).
- How do I know if I have the latest Beta update? You can always find the version number of your update if you go to Menu > Options > About. The version number is located underneath the Account Code.
Discussion in this community is focused on general feedback from the latest beta versions. For any other inquiries or issues about the game, contact Support via the Options menu in game.
THANK YOU FOR BEING A TWD: RTS ANDROID BETA COMMUNITY TESTER!