Beta Update from 16 Jun 2018
By Google Play
Minor Bugs Fixed
Are you looking for deeper insights? Check our daily 📲 Test Reports
One of the most anticipated independent puzzle games of 2017! Nominated for the IndiePlay Awards of "Best Art".
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far." -- H.P. Lovecraft
Appearing deceptively peaceful to the casual passerby, a mysterious island exists in the far reaches of the Atlantic Ocean. The inhabitants know not how they got there or why they stay; all they’re sure of is that the place in which they are trapped is called Isoland.
You are a researcher who has received a letter from a friend imploring you to help with an investigation on Isoland. You travel to the mysterious island, seeking to unravel its mysteries -- but after you arrive, you realize all too late that you, too, are now trapped. Beware of being lulled into complacency by the beauty of the island: Use your wits to avoid being tricked, and unravel the logic behind complex puzzles. Only then will the secrets of Isoland be revealed.
- An Atmospheric Point & Click puzzle game
- Unique & challenging in-game puzzle quests.
- Well-designed background story with tailored gameplay.
- Special & unique art design style.
- Inference based system linked to acquisition of item located in various buildings.
- Breaktaking brain-battles against merciless tricks and riddles
- Supporting multiple language, English, Dutch, Chinese (Simple), Chinese (Traditional), French, Spanish, Japanese, and alien languages
- Don’t miss the small detail! Even a small key point can be let you to freedom!
- Tap the objects and find the hidden items to figure out the puzzles using your solving skills and your brain
- Don’t linger in one place.
- If the puzzle is too hard, use the tips to solve the puzzle
Tester's FAQ: Login with your Google Account (Optional) to the TestingCatalog Service to earn extra points and boost your Beta Tester profile to top. Download the app from Google Play via OPT-IN link and start testing!
Like favorite_border Beta Page on TestingCatalog to follow latest Updates and Changelogs.
Report bug_report any found bugs with your feedback to the TestingCatalog to share your findings with the Community of beta testers.
Recommended Blog Posts
- Top Apps for Beta Testing Best Android Apps for Beta Testing in 2018 Best Android Apps for Beta Testing in 2018. TestingCatalog research across mothe then 600 beta applications and 200 communities.
- All Google apps in Beta Complete beta testing tutorial for Google Apps Complete beta testing tutorial for Google Apps. Google Play, Google Search, Google Maps, Gboard, Youtube GO, Chrome and many more.
- How to join Telegram Beta Secret trick for Telegram users and beta testers Secret trick for Telegram users and beta testers. Do you want to become Telegram messanger beta tester?