- Add home screen shortcuts for your favorite conversations.
- I'm keen on design and colors used in app
- No registration process, fast start
- Ability to import/export all my SMS story
- A lot of languages to chose for using app
- I didn't see tutorial when first lunch app
- Navigation have lots of layers in settings
- Help doesn't integrate into app (it redirect me to my browser)
- App didn't synchronize my contacts from library
- Add minimalistic and understandable tutorial app when first launching
- Reorganize menu buttons and they're valueless
- Navigation could be located in left bar menu (Swype)
Signal Messenger's whole design philosophy from the ground up is focused around taking privacy and security at a top notch level and to collect as little user data as possible. It had already omitted storing information like user avatars, profile names, contacts, and a dozen more. Its next move, and probably with a much better protection for spam and abuse, is hiding who is messaging whom, which comes to beta tester in the form of version 4.30.5 and 4.30.6. Below is the changelog, applicable for both.
★ Support for "sealed sender" messages
★ We updated the built-in emoji set and added support for "Fitzpatrick" customization.
Signal, the open source, simple and secure messaging application with more than five million installs on the Play Store, received a series of updates in the beta channel, with the latest one being version 4.29.0 dated from October 12.
The improvements are focused around taking pictures with the included camera. It was quite limited before, with the camera preview window showing up only in the bottom half of the screen, so you were missing quite a lot of the scenery. The new camera UI works in full-screen, still has a shutter button and a button to toggle between the main camera and the selfie shooter. There are a couple of simple photo editing tools available, but they are very limited....
Signal is a free and open source messaging app with a very high level of security. It packs a plenty amount of features while still being easy to use. The latest beta release with number 4.25.5 adds three new features that we will check out. So without further ado, here they are:
The device used for test: One plus one 64gb (android 6.0.1)