- new Audio / Crossfade, Fade, and Gapless / Preload Gapless Tracks option
- new Library / Lists options:
- Album Artist Label for Albums
- Folders Hierarchy Immediate Root
- Shuffle All Songs In Folder Hierarchy
- Delete Action
- new Look and Feel / Skin / Seekbar Style / Simple Seekbar option
- long-press on the menu (hamburger) button for fast skin settings
- new Delete Files button for Playlist/Queue deletion dialogs
- more new options and fixes
- new Background / Enable background option
- new Library / Store/Restore Per Track Progress + Duration options
- new Lockscreen / Shorter Timeout option
- new Visualization / UI Timeout option
- static waveseek bars color tuned
- better USB DAC recognition on some devices
- fixed cue + no track restart
- translation updates - big thanks to all our Crowdin translators!
- other bug fixes
- Ratings are being shown in almost all categories.
Poweramp's newest beta release with an exact build number v3-build-815-play (far too long for a version number) is available on the Play Store and brings, just like always, further customizability for its users as well as minor fixes here and there.
As noted above in the changelog for this particular update, there are numerous new settings entries that have been added to Poweramp. For example, a separate page with lots of options for fine-tuning the Crossfade, Fade and Gapless features has been included. Furthermore, there is also another page this time for lists, accessible from the Interface section....
Poweramp v3-build-811 with additional options inside the settings, better USB DAC recognition, and tons of fixes
Poweramp, being one of the greatest music players ever on Android, is continuously seeking more and more customizability options to offer to its users, so they can get the best accustomed to them experience out of it. The most recent update has a build number 3-build-811 with the following changelog to match:
Like we mentioned at the beginning of this report, we have gotten again some new options for adjusting, added inside of the settings menu.
Let's see what they are and where you can find them.
Poweramp RC build 798 released with improved navigation throughout the UI and a couple of extra settings included
The Poweramp Music Player app has hit the 50 million downloads mark on the Play Store, which is indeed a great achievement. Congratulations! Now, back to the topic of this article. The latest release candidate version, named rc-build-798-play (Huh, what a strange versioning!) hit the Play Store on October 4 and brings a couple of UI behavior changes and shows more info in some pages.
First, let's see what are the UI changes:
The first beta for Poweramp v3 is now available with a radical design change and many improvements in tow
The Poweramp Music Player app was very popular because of the sound quality it had but lacked in terms of design. It looked like it was designed in 2010-ish. It was time for a change and as there weren't any updates since 2016, the developer has been cooking something from the ground-up. First, we saw some preview builds and today we got the official beta here for testing. It's supposed to be having a close to a final feature set....