- New: Added a page indicator for horizontal folders
- New: Notification Badges now respect System Settings on Oreo+
- The Google search bar can be positioned above or below the icons in the dock
- Dock as overlay option
- Support for Google search in the app drawer
- Bounce animation from Pixel Launcher
- Full-screen folder view
- Customizable folder background shape
- Vertical or horizontal scrolling in folders
- Clip to background setting for folder previews
- Fully customizable Google search bar
- Search option in Settings
- Better previews in Settings
- Option to match the app icon size to the desktop size for icons in the app drawer, folders, and dock
- Manual X and Y padding control slider for the home screen, the dock, and the app drawer.
- Customizable shortcuts for the pop-up menu when you hold on an app, a shortcut or a widget
- Custom app icon shape support
- New setup UI
Nova Launcher 6.0-beta10 available; includes tons of bug fixes and a page indicator for horizontal folders
My daily launcher app, Nova Launcher, has gotten yet another beta update this week, which should resolve many issues, improve the previously revamped settings menu and a lot more. But first of all, let's go through the changelog.
The first beta of the next major release for Nova Launcher was made official the day after Android Pie was made public. Nova Launcher v6.0-beta1 brings many features from Android P's launcher and here is a list we made with most of the changes in this update:
This time we got a huge settings overhaul. The search bar in the settings is very useful, but why does it have to be a separate overlay when it can just expand on top of the action bar like the search option in Android's Settings app....