Fancy Switcher & Lollipop
I'm sorry if I didn't answer to every mail/messages, and I will clarify things here.
Fancy Switcher was first imagined to replace your current apps switcher. It appeared that the slide feature, called Smart-Slider, had a great success too. But the main reason why FS was unique was apps thumbnails.
Unfortunately, since android lollipop, there is no (known) way to achieve to last part. I tried to look deeper but couldn't find anything.
That's why I left FS. Unless I find a way to get apps thumbnails, I won't (just because I can't) update FS.
I will answer this thread as soon as I can.
Do you want to beta test this app? Check it here
10 Aug 2017 Google+ Community Update 2452 Community Members
- Bug fix for favorites apps in Smartbar
- Added colors to Android Lollipop style
- Lower battery consumption
- Lower CPU usage
- Changed the way Root permissions work
- Added running indicator for Android Lollipop style
- Fix: start at boot
- Fix: close app properly
- Fix: force-close on Grid style
- Fix: crashes for Android Lollipop style
22 Mar 2017 Google Play Release Update