Toets -- WiFi Keyboard and Mouse for AndroidBeta Update from 27 Apr 2018
By Google+ Community
A new version (1.0-beta8) has been pushed to Google Play. It will be available shortly.
This version requires a server update It cannot connect to servers running an older version, and you should receive an error if you try. (Likewise, an older version will not be able to connect to the newer server.)
New features enabled in this build:
Pre-record sequences of much used command (like "ls", "ps awux", et cetera)
A key has been added to allow the local clipboard contents to get sent to the other device, where it will be entered as text.
- Add warning when pasting more than 16 characters,
- Fixed sync of shift/ctrl/alt modifiers of hardware keyboards,
- Fixed broken META key (windows/linux/diamond button),
- The key-press vibration was too short to be noticable,
- Added "Large Touch Area" setting (only possible if keyboard stays disabled),
- Tweaked Two-finger scrolling not to move so fast,
- Introduction screen updates.
- Preference texts updated.
You can use this post for any feedback.
Android Toets Server: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/nl.hactotum.android.toets.server
Are you looking for deeper insights? Check our daily 📲 Test Reports
Use your tablet (or phone) as a keyboard and mouse to control your Linux, Raspberry Pi or OS X desktop * ``Friends don't let friends use plain-text protocols''
There are apps out there doing the same thing, but these naive implementations send your keystrokes in plain-text and because we regularly type in passwords, we couldn't entrust our keystrokes to those.
So, we wrote this solution that consists of a server part and this client application: you run the server on the device you want to control, and use this app to control it as if the keyboard and mouse are physically attached.
Ideal for your MythTV box or your Raspberry Pi.
- A server is also available for Android 5.x, but root is required.
Tester's FAQ: Login with your Google Account (Optional) to the TestingCatalog Service to earn extra points and boost your Beta Tester profile to top. Download the app from Google Play via OPT-IN link and start testing!
Like favorite_border Beta Page on TestingCatalog to follow latest Updates and Changelogs.
Report bug_report any found bugs with your feedback to the TestingCatalog to share your findings with the Community of beta testers.
Recommended Blog Posts
- Top Apps for Beta Testing Best Android Apps for Beta Testing in 2018 Best Android Apps for Beta Testing in 2018. TestingCatalog research across mothe then 600 beta applications and 200 communities.
- All Google apps in Beta Complete beta testing tutorial for Google Apps Complete beta testing tutorial for Google Apps. Google Play, Google Search, Google Maps, Gboard, Youtube GO, Chrome and many more.
- How to join Telegram Beta Secret trick for Telegram users and beta testers Secret trick for Telegram users and beta testers. Do you want to become Telegram messanger beta tester?