OneDrive Preview for Android
#onedrive #ms #microsoft #windows #cloudstorageBeta Update from 09 May 2018
Version Varies with device
• Now you can move the OneDrive app onto an SD card so you can have even more space for your files and offline content. Go to the app settings on your Android device to move the OneDrive app to your SD Card.
• We've made some under-the-bonnet improvements to our Photos view to make it faster than ever to get back to all of your memories.
Join this community to get access to preview versions of the OneDrive Android app. Tap "Test Preview Versions" under Settings in the OneDrive app for complete instructions. After you join this group, register as a tester on Google Play to complete the process.
By joining this group, you agree to the EULA.
Tester's FAQ: Login with your Google Account (Optional) to the TestingCatalog Service to earn extra points and boost your Beta Tester profile to top. Download the app from Google Play via OPT-IN link and start testing!
Like favorite_border Beta Page on TestingCatalog to follow latest Updates and Changelogs.
Report bug_report any found bugs with your feedback to the TestingCatalog to share your findings with the Community of beta testers.
Recommended Blog Posts
- Top Apps for Beta Testing Best Android Apps for Beta Testing in 2018 Best Android Apps for Beta Testing in 2018. TestingCatalog research across mothe then 600 beta applications and 200 communities.
- All Google apps in Beta Complete beta testing tutorial for Google Apps Complete beta testing tutorial for Google Apps. Google Play, Google Search, Google Maps, Gboard, Youtube GO, Chrome and many more.
- How to join Telegram Beta Secret trick for Telegram users and beta testers Secret trick for Telegram users and beta testers. Do you want to become Telegram messanger beta tester?