- A new button to quickly share SD Maid with your friends
- An updated UPGRADE icon in yellow instead of green
- A renamed release status labeling - The free version is now called just 'Basic.'
- A new 'Create issue ticket' button for easy bug reporting
- A new 'Bookmark' icon
- Info bar design refresh - displays storage usage, etc.
- New three-dot menu entries - 'Add to SystemCleaner' and 'Report'
- Includes detailed descriptions for each permission that is required.
- 'Usage access' permission is now needed for determining more accurate app and cache sizes.
- A large SD Maid logo has been added to the pop-up.
v4.14.0 - v4.14.1 • New clutter data (gotta catch em all) • Improved setup routine • Explorer overhaul (Improved UI & new Features) • AppCleaner overhaul (Better results for unrooted devices + accessibility support) • A bowl of bugfixes
Full changelogs 👇 https://sdmaid.darken.eu/changelog
Side menu enhancements
The updated side menu panel in the newest beta build comes with:
Changes in the Explorer page
A better setup menu