- Family: parents can show/hide kids in the Family card - It gives you the option to check in on your kids. You can enable it by heading to the far-left page and hitting the Customize feed button. After that, you will see it in the Hidden cards section where you'll have to press the Show button.
- I'm keen on flexibility of launcher settings
- A lot of customization whereas my previous launcher
- Well designed
- In settings of wallpapers I couldn't find "black/white screen wallpaper" in pictures list, strongly recommend you to add this feature
- It was hard to find how to set up the main screen when I tap on home button of the device (press and hold gesture should be added to settings menu with explanation)
- Pressing and holding on "wifi" button from down bar quick menu doesn't redirect me deeper into wifi settings for searching new wifi hot spots
- There is no integration with Google services
- More colors could be added to settings customization (fonts, articles)
- There should be added customization for app icons (make them all circled or quartered in one visual style)
- I'm not sure to correct work on Microsoft widget "clean ram memory"
- New apps don't add home screen even if there is empty place
- My old widget can't be loaded, see my screenshot
This time we're going to check out Microsoft Launcher v18.104.22.168176 and the improvements it comes with:
The device used in the app:
One plus one 64gb (android 6.0.1)
Device: Samsung Note 4, Android 6.0.1
Application: Microsoft Launcher v4.5
I am not using this app frequently but it is always installed on my secondary device. This is the First TestingCatalog report for this app so there might be some duplications.
What's new for v4.5: