Beta Update from 22 Mar 2017
By Google Play
• minor fixes
Are you looking for deeper insights? Check our daily 📲 Test Reports
obo is a useful app that allows you to sell or search for items in your local area. A very easy to use app. And best of all... it's FREE!
What can you do with obo?
- Sell all those used items you have just lying around - easily and for FREE!
- Search for items that you have been wanting to buy
- You can use the app to create a Wanted List so that if an item pops up in you area that you have been searching for, the app will pop up a notification to let you know it is for sale
- Contact the seller directly using the obo's built in messenger or - if the seller chose to allow it - call or email directly from the app
- And more!
What does obo mean?
obo stands for 'Or Best Offer'. This being said, don't let that high price tag scare you! The seller may choose to come down to your asking price. You never know if you don't try!
Tester's FAQ: Login with your Google Account (Optional) to the TestingCatalog Service to earn extra points and boost your Beta Tester profile to top. Download the app from Google Play via OPT-IN link and start testing!
Like favorite_border Beta Page on TestingCatalog to follow latest Updates and Changelogs.
Report bug_report any found bugs with your feedback to the TestingCatalog to share your findings with the Community of beta testers.
Recommended Blog Posts
- Top Apps for Beta Testing Best Android Apps for Beta Testing in 2018 Best Android Apps for Beta Testing in 2018. TestingCatalog research across mothe then 600 beta applications and 200 communities.
- All Google apps in Beta Complete beta testing tutorial for Google Apps Complete beta testing tutorial for Google Apps. Google Play, Google Search, Google Maps, Gboard, Youtube GO, Chrome and many more.
- How to join Telegram Beta Secret trick for Telegram users and beta testers Secret trick for Telegram users and beta testers. Do you want to become Telegram messanger beta tester?