- Fixed issue preventing Last.FM artwork from downloading
- Fixed an issue where current song / queue position was messed up after turning shuffle on
Do you want to beta test this app? Check it here
26 Mar 2019 Google Play Release Update
How many +1's have you got let in you? This will be my last G+ post.
I haven't visited this community for ages, I thought it would've been shutdown by now.. It looks like we've only got about a week and a half left before G+ is shut down?
I'm going to really miss this community. We've had so many great discussions over the years. There are many of you whose names and avatars I recognise and I look forward to your posts. Some of you are OG Shuttle users, and you've been on this journey with me for maybe 6 or 7 years.
Shoutout to some of the names I remember well. I'm sure I've missed a few:
+Hernán Castañón Álvarez
+Sir Steve Davis
If you do come over to Discord, be sure to shoot me a dm and let me know who you are on G+, so I can make the association!
If you want to reach out, please come and join the discord server:
Or visit https://reddit.com/r/shuttle
Alternatively, you can report bugs and make feature requests via:
25 Mar 2019 Google+ Community Update 5383 Community Members
- Work around major Android Platform bug. Shuttle will now show a 'Shuttle service running...' at times when the 'Music Service' is being started up. This notification will last up to 12.5 seconds, and then will automatically dismiss.
18 Feb 2019 Google Play Release Update
- Reduced duration of music fade in / fade out
- Major refactoring of various parts of code, to improve maintainability. This is likely to introduce a few bugs, I'll be looking into those immediately.
11 Feb 2019 Google Play Release Update
There's now a discord server for Shuttle:
I'll be migrating away from Google+ and towards this channel. Please join me :)
10 Oct 2018 Google+ Community Update 5446 Community Members
- Fixed issue where player would pause seemingly at random, when started from the headset, bluetooth or widget.
11 Sep 2018 Google Play Release Update
v2.0.6-beta3 is out, and fixes the random pausing issue. Thanks for all your help solving this one.
03 Sep 2018 Google+ Community Update 5455 Community Members
There's a new beta on the way, v2.0.6-beta2.
The only change is a bunch of additional logging to help track down the issue where music randomly pauses.
If you're someone who is experiencing this issue, and you are able to access system logs via adb/logcat, can you please try to reproduce the issue, and then dump the logs and either email them to [email protected], or send them to me on Slack (http://shuttle-slack-inviter.herokuapp.com)
All logs are useful from just before music started playing until just after it stopped.
30 Aug 2018 Google+ Community Update 5449 Community Members
If you're one of the Shuttle users experiencing an issue where the app is randomly pausing, please get in touch.
I'm looking for any and all information about this problem.
- When it happens.
- Whether the app is in the foreground, or background, or swiped away from recents.
- Whether you're using headphones or not. If bluetooth is on or off. What else you're doing with the device.
- What type of song you're playing.
- How long until it pauses.
- Device, Android version
- System logs, if available.
Any information at all, so I can try and see if there's some kind of pattern. I can't reproduce this issue on my own devices, so I'm really stuck!
27 Aug 2018 Google+ Community Update 5443 Community Members
- Android Auto!
- Major improvements to color theming
- Queue improvements
- Punched some cows in Skalitz
- Lots of crash fixes
See in app changelog for more details.
20 Aug 2018 Google Play Release Update