- Fixed an issue where the app was not waking correctly from background
- Fixed multiple crashes in Hordes of the Underdark
- Fixed automatic patching system to download data correctly on Acer tablets
- Resolved an issue where devices were being misassigned invalid multiplayer keys
- Other fixes and optimizations
- Added premium modules to Store Page
- Added Achievement support
Do you want to beta test this app? Check it here
30 Nov 2018 Google Play Release Update
Various bug & stability fixes based on Beta feedback.
Updating patch version to match with the current stable desktop release build 8186/1.78, allowing cross-play with desktop computers and up-to-date Persistent World servers.
Fixed compatibility with Samsung S9, and recovering from the background.
- Some users are receiving duplicate multiplayer keys due to devices reporting the same IDs
- Crash when interacting with the Golem Power Source (Isle of the Maker) in HotU
22 Nov 2018 Google Play Release Update
All the playable content of Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition. Additional modules will be available as free downloads at launch.
A new virtual joystick and context-sensitive interaction button makes gameplay easy.
Improved Display: Features a re-engineered UI for tablet and phone play. UI elements adjust in size based on device resolution and can be scaled to your liking.
Backwards Compatibility: Works with save games, modules, and mods from the original Neverwinter Nights.
18 Nov 2018 Google Play Release Update