This feature was recently released to everyone and Android users got it as well.
Synced blocks can be added on any page and on all of them, they will display the same content. From any page, you will also have access to edit these blocks and your changes will be reflected everywhere. You may also have multiple different Synced blocks across your projects.
How to add a Synced Block to your Notion project on Android:
- Open any page in the edit mode.
- Tap on the + icon to insert the block.
- Scroll the blocks list to the bottom.
- Select the Synced Block option to add it to the page.
- Start editing the content of your Synced Block.
Find more on the Notion blog