If you have issues with Instagram on your Android device and you were looking for a way to get them sorted out, you are in the right place. In this article, we are going to guide you how to report bugs for the Instagram app. Here are the steps:
- Open the Instagram app.
- Go to the 'Profile' page and tap on the three-dot button at the top right.
- Scroll down until you find 'Report a problem'.
- From the pop-up menu select 'Report a problem' again.
- Briefly explain the issue you are facing, or faced and add screenshots if you have any.
- Tap on the checkmark icon to send the report.
Make sure to include as much detail about the problem as possible in your report. Information like the kind of phone or tablet you were using and what you were doing when the problem occurred may help too. Also, do not forget to join Instagram beta and upvote the article.