Fleksy keyboard is one of the alternatives that can be used as a replacement for such popular keyboards as Gboard or SwiftKey.
Fleksy team reports that the entire keyboard was re-engineered in order to become 75% faster than before. A release to version 11 comes along with many features that were packed in previous beta updates.
Some major features that you can try already:
- Flaksywave - a swipe keyboard functionality.
- Full dark mode.
- Advanced theming engine.
This update is rolling out on Google Play and should be available shortly to everyone.
How to test Fleksywave:
- Open the Fleksy keyboard.
- Tap on the 3 dots menu to expand it.
- Select the second option to open settings.
- Tap on the Typing section.
- Enable Fleksywave.