Spending too much time on your phone? Google's Digital Wellbeing has the tools to help you cut down on your smartphone addiction. You can see exactly how much time you spend in each app every day, block an application for a certain amount of time with Focus Mode, mute notifications at night with Wind Down, automatically turn on Grayscale mode, and more.
App Description from Google Play
See a complete picture of your digital habits and disconnect when you want to.
Get a daily view of your digital habits:
• How frequently you use different apps
• How many notifications you receive
• How often you check your phone or unlock your device
Disconnect when you want to:
• Daily app timers let you set limits for how much you use apps.
• Wind Down reminds you to switch off at night, setting a schedule to fade your screen to Grayscale while Do Not Disturb silences notifications for a good night’s sleep.
• Focus mode lets you pause distracting apps with a single tap so you can better focus your time. You can also set a schedule to turn on Focus mode automatically and reduce distractions while you’re at work, school, or home.
• Look for Digital Wellbeing in your phone’s Settings menu
Have a question? Check out the Help Center