The shortcut button is the one that appears next to the search bar. Previously, Google added a voice search icon over there and now testing some other customization options like Share, New Tab, or a dynamically changing shortcut.
This feature started to be rolling out to more users recently.
How to test:
- Open Chrome settings view.
- Scroll until the Toolbar shortcut option.
- Tap on the checkbox to enable the toolbar.
- Pick the desired option.
- 📲 Chrome is a popular web browser by Google with more than 27 million installs.
- 📲 Chrome has 4 different release tracks as standalone apps: Canary, Dev, Beta and Stable.