This feature will enable an extra bar on top that will have a list of alternative searches over there. It becomes useful when you search for a certain term and need to browse multiple results to find the best one. With this navigation bar, you can easily navigate between them without going back to the search page every time.
The feature may give you a small productivity boost in case if you use it often.
How to enable alternative search results nav bar on Chrome for Android:
- Open a new "chrome://flags" tab.
- Search for "Continuous Search Navigation".
- Enable the flag and restart the browser.
- Open a new tab and search for something in Google.
- Open one of the results and check a new nav bar on top of the page.
- 📲 Chrome is a popular web browser by Google with more than 27 million installs.
- 📲 Chrome has 4 different release tracks as standalone apps: Canary, Dev, Beta and Stable.